Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

It is time that I own up to getting stuck on my 151". I have been boasting for a while that my 151 could almost go any where but, Today I got Stuck big time see attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
283 Posts
Long tracks give you that false sense of security, not unlike having four wheel drive. Both of which I am convinced just get me into trouble faster. You sure find out fast who your buds are when you gotta dig your way out of a situation like that, but I am sure you were having fun nonetheless. Cool pics, and I would like to be able to say I dont know your pain but we have all been there. :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got stuck at 9:30 and it was 3:00 before we were back on the trail. It took three guys and a series of ropes and a winch......

Rough day..

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (giantkillerzr440 @ Jan 31 2007, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Looks familiar............LOL Definately know the feeling (well watching anyways,lol). SnoPro357 did almost the same exact thing, but with a 128" x 1" track on a standard F5.[/b]
It seems that I am not alone.......that sucks

anybody else?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jakecease @ Jan 29 2007, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
heres a good one of geting buried. I was easy getting out though, just had to turn it around.[/b]
Hey is that a boos seat on the f-cat, how do you like it and how much?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey Y'all...Stucky here!

[attachment=62530:pT_20Rid...06_20013.jpg][attachment=62531:pTRideFe..._2006033.
jpg]

I'd just like to say that after all the times North04_F7 has dug me out, I finally got the chance to return the favour...boy, did I ever!

Stucky bows to the Master Not worthy:

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Stucky,
So quick the balance of power shifts.........you doubt me grasshopper...

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'm actually Jealous. In order to get stuck that bad you have to have a lot of snow. We don't even have enough for a decent ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.