Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 08 700 efi LE that's stuck in limp mode has a new belt and doesn't have the switch in the bottom of the belt cover where do I need to jump it at to get it out

·
Administrator
35,825 Posts
There is no limp mode on your machine.
Are your diodes in the fuse box installed correctly ? They all have to face the same direction.
Do you have the Suzuki engine or the cat engine ? You could get both in 08

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is no limp mode on your machine.
Are your diodes in the fuse box installed correctly ? They all have to face the same direction.
Do you have the Suzuki engine or the cat engine ? You could get both in 08
It has the Suzuki motor but on the display belt is flashing and it has a new belt it starts and will idal but wont rev up very much I've tried all I know and just can't figure it out I'm stumped

·
Administrator
35,825 Posts
X2^^^^

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok I'll load test it and get a new one if needed thanks I'll let you know if it works

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Start with known good battery. Have it load tested.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Put a new battery on but still have the same problem belt flashing on screen and wont rev up when you get over 1/4 throttle it cuts out in high low reverse

·
Administrator
35,825 Posts
Did you check the diodes ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are all in the same direction and I checked continuity and all checked out good so not sure what to do next is it possible that they put a wrong belt on it the belt keeps flashing on the road out

·
Registered
38 Posts
You have an electrical issue, as your machine has no belt sensor to trigger that code.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts