Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we can now run the roads where we live. looking to put street tires on our atv's 2004 500cc and 2006 650cc.

ITP used to make a 14" rim and tire package, but looks like they don't anymore. Any car rims fit Artic Cats? Other options?

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
why do you need car rims?....there is all the way up to 16 inch atv rims...sleep some car tires on a set of 14...15...or 16 inch atv rims and ride

·
Premium Member
4,547 Posts
A bunch of car rims will fit, but the offset isn't the same. 4x114.3 is the car pattern. Cat wheels are 4x115, so .7 of a millimeter difference. You could go with 14" wheels and mount car tires on. If you want something a little aggresive, last time I checked general grabber tires were available in 14". That's a All terrain truck tire.

If it was me, I think I would put on a set of wheels and ITP's bajacross or ultracross tires (15") and forget the car tire idea.

·
Administrator
40,727 Posts
Mini truck rims are 4x115 same as cat

·
Premium Member
4,547 Posts
I would go with 4 fronts so you can get 4 tires the same size and rotate. I think you will run into problems running the wide rims on the front, but I have never tried it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts