Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

i would like every one who reads this to keep thier eyes open for a 2006 KTM 250 SXF and a 2006 Suzuki RM 125. they were stolen last night from a friends garage in Sandy Hook, about 10 miles south of Gimli. these guys need their bikes back!!!!! the KTM had a full FMF exhaust with a Mega Bomb header. please look for these bikes! they had numbers on them but I cannot recall I believe one was 78 on the KTM but not 100% on that will get back to confirm asap. thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ktm had orange acerbis handguards, michlean tires, ktm fmf exhuast, icat , renthal fat bars, welded on foot peg cause i remember darren breaking it off, suzuki had renthal fat bars, #24, blue fork dust covers. i hope they find them.

·
Registered
300 Posts
ill keep an eye out for your but manitoba is a big place eh. You should try posting on Trackshare.com, which has people from all over manitoba

·
Registered
367 Posts
I feel for you ! I missed over half the season because some jerks stole my sled and helped themselves to whatever they wanted at the cottage.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i had a ktm 200 exc a couple years ago stolen from me. Saw my bike spray-painted black one day in he back of a pickup truck. Called the cops and chased the guy down. I got lucky and got my bike back plus money for damages done. He wasn't so lucky as he already had a warrant out on him and is now in the slammer for 8-10 years. I hope you guys can get the bikes back because stuff like this just makes me sick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts