Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the offset is on the stock rims. I am looking to do some ITP C-Series and want to make sure I am not making the rig wider than it is.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I have not seen any aftermarket wheels that dont have a bigger offset than the factory ones. I don't have the numbers to the factory set though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The stock offset is 5+2 front and rear. I think all the ITP rims with the Cat bolt pattern have a 5+2 offset, so they shouldn't make your rig any wider.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Wish I could be more definintive, but...

I just switched from stock tires and rims to 14" ITP C7's with 27" MudLite XTR's (see picture in my sig). I believe the offset is different as my rig definetely has a wider stance now - about 4" in the back. Of course, it may be due to going from 12" to 14".

stellarpod

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
itp rims have a wider offset, don't have the numbers to prove it but have the stockers and itp and can definatly tell a difference. might want to call itp up and ask them directly, i would be that they would even know ac's offset.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
you will be 2 inches wider than stock on the rims and if you change your tires from 10in wide to the 11's or 12's wide that come on 26in tires and bigger you will be at 4 to 6 inches wider than stock so itp rims with 26x11x12 tires will put you at 52in wide compared to 48 stock. The 27x12x12 will put you at 54in wide in the rear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts