Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a set of billet wheels for the rear wheels (stock 6.38 size). Can i take my stock orange wheels and put them on top (to swap the wheels near the TSL's), will they fit? or are they too wide?

Thanks

·
Registered
184 Posts
I took a look at mine wheels on the rear and they seem to be wider in the center of the wheel that the wheels up by the TSL's. When I replaced my upper wheels it was a tight fit between the TSL's and the springs.

·
Registered
509 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Workaholic @ Dec 27 2006, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I bought a set of billet wheels for the rear wheels (stock 6.38 size). Can i take my stock orange wheels and put them on top (to swap the wheels near the TSL's), will they fit? or are they too wide?

Thanks[/b]
Workaholic,
I don't know your answer for certain but I can tell you this: The stock upper idler/TSL wheels that are to be replaced are 1.14" in width and the outer idler wheels you are asking about are 1.44" wide. If you are installing all 4 rear idler wheels in billet aluminum then use the 2 center idlers that you are removing as they are the closest match in width(1.19") to what the stock upper idler/TSL wheels.

Hope this helps,
-John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts