Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AFTER ME & MY SON TOOK ALL THE CAUTION SYICKERS OFF OUR ATV....WERE THINGING OF PUTTING SOME COOL LOOKING STICKERS BACK ON.....I KNOW SOMEONE WHO CUTS COOL THINGS IN TOWN HERE AND CAN BE PLACED ON YOUR WINDSHIELD.
THATS WHERE I HAD MY ARCTIC CAT EMBLUM MADE ALSO..
ANY COOL IDEAS FOR ME TO LOOK?ClapI dunno

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
There are a lot of funny caution type stickers on ebay. Also, don't type in all caps lock, it comes across as your screaming/yelling, I kno your not in this particular post, just informing you.

·
Administrator
40,726 Posts
X2......don't yell lol
Motor vehicle Label Font Automotive exterior Logo

Green Text Font Logo Label
Label Font Vehicle

Reactions: Archery cat

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Every time i type it goes to the correct way anyways.
And reason i do so i can see easier ......i guess i could do things your way...but i forget to use the caps for beginnings of sentaces

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Every time i type it goes to the correct way anyways.
And reason i do so i can see easier ......i guess i could do things your way...but i forget to use the caps for beginnings of sentaces[/QUOT

i noticed it changed automaticly....except the "I"

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your the first to tell me
also thanks again for the ideas...i tried looking already

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I don't know if you remember my black 2005 H1, but I had on there some grip tape type stuff that was padded (I think it is used in the marine industry for something????) and I put them over the warning stickers by where your knees are. It covered them all up and gave some padding for when my knees hit the fenders :D I actually bought them from a member on this site, but for the life of me I can't remember what the deal was with those. I would sure buy some again if I could for my new ATV!

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was gonna say..you still have a sticker on yours...till i seen the actual picture. I have seen those on ebay

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here are the stickers we got in the mail today!!
Looks realy nice i think....
I also think that the orange and lime gren look realy good .

Attachments

·
Administrator
40,726 Posts
Looks good

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
Your the first to tell me
also thanks again for the ideas...i tried looking already

Are you posting from a phone??? Its all in the setting of the computer or phone which ever your using.

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I dont believe in texting ...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION ON STICKERS...
HOW TO REMOVE THEM IF THEY BEEN ON FOR A FEW YEARS. IT IS A 2008 BUT IN CRATE TILL FALL OF 2010....HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE LONG ONES ON EACH SIDE BY YOUR KNEE'S.
HAVE EVEN STARTED YET ON THOSE CUZ THE FEEL REALY FLUSH WITH THE PLASTIC HUB. LIME GREEN BY THE WAY AND NO PAINT.

AND YES OF COURSE MY SON & I HAVE USED THE HAIR DRYER ON THE OTHERS. SOME SORT OF ACID MAYBE:huh:

I dunno

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION ON STICKERS...
HOW TO REMOVE THEM IF THEY BEEN ON FOR A FEW YEARS. IT IS A 2008 BUT IN CRATE TILL FALL OF 2010....HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE LONG ONES ON EACH SIDE BY YOUR KNEE'S.
HAVE EVEN STARTED YET ON THOSE CUZ THE FEEL REALY FLUSH WITH THE PLASTIC HUB. LIME GREEN BY THE WAY AND NO PAINT.

AND YES OF COURSE MY SON & I HAVE USED THE HAIR DRYER ON THE OTHERS. SOME SORT OF ACID MAYBE:huh:

I dunno
long ones aint coming off..they are molded into the plastic

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
long ones aint coming off..they are molded into the plastic
...WELL....WE GOT MY SONS ATV ALL OFF....BUT HIS WAS A 2013...I BELIEVE YOUR CORRECT THOUGH.......CLOSE YOUR EYES ....WHEN YOU RUB YOUR FINGER ON THE DECAL....ITS HARD TO FEEL WHERE IT STARTS. SOOO SMOOTH. MAYBE I COULD FIND SOMETHING TO GO OVER IT...LIKE MAYBE A COMODY TYPING...I WILL MEASURE IT AND FIND OUTCat happy

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Stop YELLING!!!!!

I AM NOT YELLING...THATS HOW I TYPE....SOME PEOPEL TYPE CORRECTLY...SOME PEOPLE TYPE ALL LOWER CASE.
PLEASE DONT TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO DO...ONLY IF WE HAVE A QUESTION:lol:Rockerdude

1 - 20 of 21 Posts