Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
26" above listed tires on 14" AC black magic wheels. I'm running 2 psi. I am comparing these to ITP mudlite XTR and Maxxis Zilla tires as I have had both on this the wheeler shown in my signature.
So far I have put about 25 miles on these tires consisting of sand, mud, and tight turns.
Cornering with the black diamonds is absolutely amazing. My machine has never cornered so well. Everything I didn't like about the way my cat cornered is gone. Machine no longer feels like it's trying to push through the corners.
Mud. I would have to say that the black diamonds beat the ITP tires, at least as equal to the Zillas.
Overall ride quality was great. Ride was great. No shutter in the handle bars. Breaking was really no different than either of the above listed tires.
When I get more ride time on them I will give more details and some additional review. So far though would buy these again over either of the above listed tires. Cheaper and better, ride cornering, and overall traction than the mudlite XTRs. Better ride, cornering, and equal or better traction than the zillas.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Good Review. What width XTR's did you go with?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts