Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Set it up the way you like it. If your talking about the springs on the far rear which have 3 positions I think the manual calls for position 1 for riders up to 180lbs but its all rider preference. Really all the suspension and coupler blocks settings are whatever works for you. Experiment a bit :chug:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your help so far, but the spring I am talking about is the coil spring for the rear shock body. On my motocross bikes it is important to have this set to your weight but do not know if this is important on a sled? If it is what are you setting yours at? I am trying to get the suspension in the rear not to buck so much on whooped out trails.

·
Registered
32 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mntacoma @ Jan 22 2007, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thanks for your help so far, but the spring I am talking about is the coil spring for the rear shock body. On my motocross bikes it is important to have this set to your weight but do not know if this is important on a sled? If it is what are you setting yours at? I am trying to get the suspension in the rear not to buck so much on whooped out trails.[/b]
set it soft as you can,,, most comments I hear recommend 5mm preload (about 2 threads)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.