Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put speedwerks head for low elevation on yesterday, and all I can say is WOW! this was the best mod Ive had yet.My other mods were v-force3 reeds, 4 bulseyes, bmp single pipe,ss can, dd clutch kit,studs.Now I am going to put fuel reg. on. Does anyone else have these mods done, and what else sould i do? seems like clutch is bad out of the hole, but after that HOLD ON!

·
Registered
79 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stevieb @ Jan 14 2007, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I just put speedwerks head for low elevation on yesterday, and all I can say is WOW! this was the best mod Ive had yet.My other mods were v-force3 reeds, 4 bulseyes, bmp single pipe,ss can, dd clutch kit,studs.Now I am going to put fuel reg. on. Does anyone else have these mods done, and what else sould i do? seems like clutch is bad out of the hole, but after that HOLD ON![/b]

Your holeshot clutching may be belt deflection issue, a worn belt, or belt slippage. Ensure you are aligned propery, with good deflection (top of belt roughly 1/8" above top of secondary sheaves), scuff all 4 clutch sheaves with scotch brite pad. Also, with a new belt, wash it in warm soap water, scuffing the sides, let air dry, and break in belt as per mfg instructions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts