Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys came across a smokin deal on the speedrack blind systems.... these things are awesome imho.... check it out here a steal I think........www.stanwoodmotorsports.com at the very bottom of the page there's a small pic and I think it says specials. these things are normally like 500 bones!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
i got a rapid shack-- the ice fishing one -- off ebay for 250 bucks shipped!!! that was a smokin deal!!!!

and i would say that i never should have built a permanent shack because of it. it is by far the best ice fishing tool i have used!!! sets up in seconds and is away even quicker!!!! i really am surprised taht cat hasn't sold more of these!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
i got a rapid shack-- the ice fishing one -- off ebay for 250 bucks shipped!!! that was a smokin deal!!!!

and i would say that i never should have built a permanent shack because of it. it is by far the best ice fishing tool i have used!!! sets up in seconds and is away even quicker!!!! i really am surprised that cat hasn't sold more of these!!!!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Looks like a pretty good deal. I love mine. I use it quite a bit. I dont ice fish but it would be great to do in the blind

1 - 4 of 4 Posts