Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm a senior this is my first machine and i know nothing about this. It was working when i went out on the trail but on my way back it started acting up, it would say i was doing ninety and at the most i was doing 20 kms an hour then it just stopped working, now every once in awhile it will kick in for a couple of seconds then stops, anyone have any ideas it would certainly help

·
Administrator
35,854 Posts
It helps if we know what you are working on?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm a senior this is my first machine and i know nothing about this. It was working when i went out on the trail but on my way back it started acting up, it would say i was doing ninety and at the most i was doing 20 kms an hour then it just stopped working, now every once in awhile it will kick in for a couple of seconds then stops, anyone have any ideas it would certainly help
2012 artic cat 350 4x4

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2012 artic cat 350 4x4

·
Administrator
35,854 Posts
Could be a loose connection on the back of the speedo, loose connection at the cdi, or it could be shot.
Try unhooking your battery overnight to try and reset it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Could be a loose connection on the back of the speedo, loose connection at the cdi, or it could be shot.
Try unhooking your battery overnight to try and reset it.
i've unhooked the battery and i'll check the connections tomorrow thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts