Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i got a problem with my crossfire 800 2010 cat the problem is there no spark afther a 30 min ride everything was running good and then shut down like if i turn off the kill switch i check evrey spark plug and no fire at all it didnt seems to be the stator cause when i pull on the crank the lights open and got light in the speedometer too compression is good i dont know what to do sure thing is thats an electrical problem please help

·
Registered
818 Posts
Try adjusting the throttle cable, it may have stretched just enough to be setting off the safety features

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try adjusting the throttle cable, it may have stretched just enough to be setting off the safety features
I try to ajust it no change i use it 15min today until it get warm then die again.i crank it up and temperature start flashing (fisrt time it do that ) when i open the cab i heard a boil in the prestone can and there was some prestone leaking buy the overflow dont know if its 2 different problems now

·
Registered
6 Posts
I recently lost spark on my M7. I don’t know if it is the same problem, but my ignition/pickup sensor went bad. I replaced mine and it fixed the issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts