Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if any one is using ngk irdium spark plugs in there crossfire, i used them in my zr without a problem, will they work in my crossfire with out voiding warrenty

·
Registered
88 Posts
I ran a set of them last year, didn't think they were worth the money. Put standard ones back in the other day. Will not void your warrenty.

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (catrider800 @ Feb 8 2007, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I switched to the Iridium plugs last year on my F7. I didnt really notice a difference in performance with these plugs.[/b]
Ditto......

·
Registered
464 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (catrider800 @ Feb 8 2007, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I switched to the Iridium plugs last year on my F7. I didnt really notice a difference in performance with these plugs.[/b]
yeah, my neighbor works for denso and he gets plugs cheap.

I tried their version of the iridium plug and didn't notice any difference either.

I'll be buying EYA's when these are used up.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i put them in and i am going to switch back to the br9eya, i found my sled was missing and there was a hesitation when you hit the throttle. just my 2 cents

·
Registered
691 Posts
I found that the Iridium ran a little bit hotter as well.....nodofference so went back to the NGK BR9 :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts