Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sevenmag turned me on to this ride at Little Egypt OHV Park April 21-22. It is an Arctic Cat sponsored ride and Cats ride for free :super_happy: .

Click Here for the "official" brochure

·
Registered
41 Posts
Come on down guys. I am going to be there with Lincoln Country Trailriders helping with the event, we are in charge of the two mud pits. there is going to be alot going on down there and it should be a really good time.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hate to bust in on your thread but I'm from Henderson, KY and were always lookin for new places and people to ride with!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just looked at the brocure guess we won't be able to make it to that one were goin to be in Chicago that weekend watchin the Cubs spank the Cards!!! :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'll be there......

·
Registered
445 Posts
I have a question though. I plan on coming down Sat and camping. If I get there around noon Sat. will sites still be available? Seems like everyone I've talked to is going.

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
I don't know much about the area but it is probably less than 15 minutes from shawnee national forest.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Loner their camping is very primative I think it will be where ever you can put a tent up.I am going coming from the chicago area.Zack hope you have fun at the game I will be listening to the Cards beating the Cubs.

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
i live in St. Louis . Actually Affton; which is in south st.louis county. About 4 miles from the city limits. Look forward to seeing everybody there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
You all are more than welcome to look me up while you all are down there. I will be in a green toyota tundra and riding a black H1 which I am sure it will not be the only one down there. I know the area pretty well and it is a great place to ride. It has about everything for about any skill level. I will be camping there all weekend so if you cant find a spot let me know and I may have room in the area I will be at. I will be there friday night in order to beat the rush. There should be enough room to just pitch a tent where you park but who knows exactly how many are going to be down there. There is a divider once you pull throught the main gate up past the office building (if you can get that far) but i will be set up along that area to the right side of the road. Hope to catch up with you all.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Sportsman.I am staying in Carbondale on Thursday nite.If they let us camp on Friday nite i may just go ahead and camp and try and save a little money as long as I can take ashower at hte office b4 I leave sunday morning.I will have to look you up.I was invited to ride with some dealers and some corporate guys on Friday.The park is not actualy open till Saturday.But if we can camp well all have to try and get around each other and drink some beer.I will be in a white dodge black trailer orange 700 with tribal flame graphics on it and a sticker on the rear Crazed Country Rebel.I am getting excited.Some more buddies will be there from carlinville Il.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah that sounds good. I am always up for a beer or two or three or six. I will be in a green tundra with a homade trailer with dovetail, black H1 and probably 2 polaris' I will try to find out more about friday night. I will probably have a Lincoln Country trailriders shirt on. I will find out about the camping on Saturday since we have a meeting for the event. I will let you know what I find out.

·
Registered
434 Posts
:beer_cheers: Sounds good.I will be there Thursday cause i am going to try and get over to eddie's for some tweaking on the wheeler.Hopefully the rain holds off if i camp i will just be tenting it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
thats what I plan on doing (tenting) you can also look for 2 green dome tents. I am going to try and be by the wood line by the guard rail on the right side when you pass the buildings.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun! I am going to give my brother a yell and see if he is open for a road trip...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts