Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
just a thin layer snow on ground and just went on the coast line of North long lake. but cant really ride again until i figure out this stupid problem.

·
Registered
172 Posts
well nosledforme5 looks like you and i need to move to where jonah66 lives, i havent even taken my sled off my trailer :angry_mad:

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I managed 20 miles two weeks ago one morning on the side of the roads before the plow went by. We have about an inch on the ground here but no base for the trails and by the looks of the forcast that will be gone soon. This is nuts, I can't even keep my rink frozen

[attachment=58978:forcast.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I rode just after thanks giving, dec. 2nd near traverse city, northwest. Was allot of snow from CADILLAC to Traverse city. We rode almost 200 miles for a day then came home next day. Was great, but not good fro me, it was a tease.

·
Registered
614 Posts
ride when you want and anywhere you want in saskatchewan

·
Registered
262 Posts
i got 5 miles today riding around the lawn with the 3 inches of snow we have here testing the changes i made to the ZR

·
Registered
49 Posts
Picked up a trailer today. Went out riding today. Not much snow. A few inches. Snowing now, actually a snow fall warning on the weather channel right now. I'm stoked.
Going again tommorow, and probably the day after, and the day after.

Jordan

·
Registered
721 Posts
ive been hearing sleds running by my house all night tonight. We are recieving our first dump tonight. if there is enough i will take my wifes sled out for a tear. because of the warm temps, i lost interest in fixing mine. since this i have been in the garage tinkering! woot

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
418 mi so far.... As usual im having to chase the snow. So far this early season i've ridden in 7 differant counties.

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
got my 1st ride in last night, lol we a lil bit of snow yesterday. we prbly didnt even get 2 inchs so i took my old sled around the yard a few times, i wake up this mornin to look out the window and i see my lawn all tore up lol... my dads probably gonna be mad

·
Registered
102 Posts
None here yet. Quickly losing interest. I'm not even interested in restoring any of my sleds now. bang your head

1 - 20 of 20 Posts