will deliver to you within three to four days.I have taken a close look at
the AD and am satisfied.I will really appreciate you saving this item
for me.Kindly delete the posting as am definitely purchasing the item from
you,and it would be sad for me to have the payment in the mail only to
be informed that the item is get purchase by another buyer.I will
instruct my mover to come for the pick up as soon as you get the check
clear.

Thanks for your mail............

Wow, what a wonderful world we live in. Just felt like sharing this B.S. I politly emailed this "person" back stating "Sorry, CASH IN HAND ONLY! Nice try.

·
Premium Member
8,602 Posts
I receive a email also today from some clown wanting to buy all the holdover sleds units that I had I dunno what would my price be for all. I was going to reply back and tell them that I did not sell seld's but instead replied that I had 75 units in crates and that I would take $15000.00 for each being that they are all in crates, and that if they were interested, to let me know and I would meet them at the local police station and we would take care of all the paper work for there arrest.

·
Premium Member
8,602 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (insaincat @ Nov 10 2009, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So, I really haven't won the African Lottery? Damn it![/b]

From what I hear that's legit....LOL

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ZcatR @ Nov 11 2009, 04:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Am very excited to hear back from you,am really satisfied with the
price and condition of the item.And thanks for the prompt response,I
will like to make an outright purchase of the item.I will instruct my
Bank Officer to mail a certified Bank check,while you hold on my
behalf. Once you receive this, my mover's will come for the pick up at your
place.I will be need the following information to issue out the
payment asap. . . . . . .

* Your full name
* Your mailing address(Physical)....Not P.O.box
* Your phone number

* Please note that the payment will be issue to your address and it
will deliver to you within three to four days.I have taken a close look at
the AD and am satisfied.I will really appreciate you saving this item
for me.Kindly delete the posting as am definitely purchasing the item from
you,and it would be sad for me to have the payment in the mail only to
be informed that the item is get purchase by another buyer.I will
instruct my mover to come for the pick up as soon as you get the check
clear.

Thanks for your mail............

Wow, what a wonderful world we live in. Just felt like sharing this B.S. I politly emailed this "person" back stating "Sorry, CASH IN HAND ONLY! Nice try.[/b]
I had this exact same email sent to me for some stuff I had forsale on craigslist. I responded that they could go to my sponsers shop and coordinate payment and pick up......... I never got a reply lol

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (insaincat @ Nov 11 2009, 05:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So, I really haven't won the African Lottery? Damn it![/b]
According to Gmail, I won on a random selection of email addresses. From the British gmail site, something like 17 million pounds eekkk , all I had to do was reply and they would wire me the money.... I am still waiting for the money in my bank account slaphappy

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
Somebody up North of ND already got over 2,000.00 out of my wife a few years ago. The really bad part was that she got the startup loan companys website from our local BANK. Everything was a hoax! :angry:

·
Team ArcticChat
6,971 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoprosrule @ Nov 11 2009, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Somebody up North of ND already got over 2,000.00 out of my wife a few years ago. The really bad part was that she got the startup loan companys website from our local BANK. Everything was a hoax! :angry:[/b]

Bankers are thief's in nice clothes.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RIsnoPRO83 @ Nov 12 2009, 05:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoprosrule @ Nov 11 2009, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Somebody up North of ND already got over 2,000.00 out of my wife a few years ago. The really bad part was that she got the startup loan companys website from our local BANK. Everything was a hoax! :angry:[/b]

Bankers are thief's in nice clothes.
[/b][/quote]
X2, No I didnt give them any info lol. I may be dumb but Im not an idiot LMAO. My buddy who is here with me in Iraq just tried to take out a loan to buy a new ATV (Arctic Cat of course) and they said some one took out a credit card in his name....... the weird part was they were paying it, they didnt miss any payments lol

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (insaincat @ Nov 10 2009, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoprosrule @ Nov 10 2009, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Insanecat, The lottery IS REAL! It's in Washington D.C., Obama's handing out the checks!!!!! Brutha[/b]

Oh COOL! What's his number?
[/b][/quote]
202-395-2020
yes, that is the number to the white house. I have it on speed dial, from back when G.W. was living there.

·
5,963 Posts
is there any way to screw them over? I think that would be funny, the scammer getting scamed

1 - 17 of 17 Posts