Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Have a 2007 700 I have m109r mounts on order and I need to make the sleeve for block does anyone know the dimensions ? Just trying to have ready to go when the mounts come in. Only diameter I really need is the Id for the new mount as from what I've read it's smaller? Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Hi Have a 2007 700 I have m109r mounts on order and I need to make the sleeve for block does anyone know the dimensions ? Just trying to have ready to go when the mounts come in. Only diameter I really need is the Id for the new mount as from what I've read it's smaller? Thanks
4x Aluminum sleeves 1.38" deep with an OD of 1.46" and an ID of 1.33

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thanks , i have been reading all kinds of stuff saying they upgraded the mounts in 2011 blabla so since its
Not true , i will have to get to work and change those crapy mounts lol

·
Registered
108 Posts
I changed my motor mounts on my mudpro 700 for the prowler solid mounts , do i torque the bolts like a regular 700 h1 atv or do i torque them has a prowler ?? Because in the maintenance manuel for prowlers the torque for the engine bolts to the frame is missing ? I would assume its the same they are using the same engine. Just wanna make sure thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a 2010 H1 700. Been following this motor mount post for awhile. I went to the solid mounts first and they wallowed out in like 1000 miles.
So then I start reading up on the m109r mounts. I decided to use these mounts. I chucked the mounts up in my lathe and ground the mounts down to 30MM and removed the inner metal washer.
If you look at the pictures of the mount you basically grind the "fins" of the mount of. For the back of the engine I removed about 3/4" of the small sleeve side.
These mounts are made of a harder material then the original mounts. Also the original mounts are 27 MM in diameter when I checked them after use.
300 miles on the modified mounts, no noticeably engine movement and oil seepage stopped
If these don't work then urethane is my next move.
I forgot that I also turned down the outside washer on the m109r motor mount to the same size as the original mount

Reactions: doorfx

·
Administrator
40,355 Posts
I have a 2010 H1 700. Been following this motor mount post for awhile. I went to the solid mounts first and they wallowed out in like 1000 miles.
So then I start reading up on the m109r mounts. I decided to use these mounts. I chucked the mounts up in my lathe and ground the mounts down to 30MM and removed the inner metal washer.
If you look at the pictures of the mount you basically grind the "fins" of the mount of. For the back of the engine I removed about 3/4" of the small sleeve side.
These mounts are made of a harder material then the original mounts. Also the original mounts are 27 MM in diameter when I checked them after use.
300 miles on the modified mounts, no noticeably engine movement and oil seepage stopped
If these don't work then urethane is my next move.

Can you post pics ?

·
Registered
59 Posts
41 - 52 of 52 Posts