Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Team ArcticChat
6,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what most of you guys who do some plowing where using. Heres a couple of crappy pics, thanks motorola, of my truck.

2005 F 350 SC 5.4L with a 8' SS fisher MM 2

Attachments

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
Me neither until I saw this sitting at the far back corner of the showroom floor. I went like this... eekkk

Asked the owner of the store to give me a deal since it's the month of June so I saved $800 dollars, bought it on the spot immediately and brought it home the same day.

Neighbors went like, "What the heck are you doing with this new toy in the summer ?". :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticBoy @ Nov 18 2009, 07:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
...Yeah, Yours may be a snowfighter, but mine's a Troy-Bilt snowthrower, 13 HP and 45" Wide... naughty
[attachment=139479:Troybilt1.JPG][/b]
Ahhhh the Airline tarmack snow-removal equipment... AB, I alway's do a Tim-The-Tool-Man Taylor ...oh oh oh- ohhh ....when I see one...was it Home depot or Lowe's purchase ? $2200 around here.

Make's my 11 hp, 28.5" craftsman look like a "little tykes" ... then again was a whole lot cheaper "Free" , and if it doesn't feel like working...I have 3 snow shovel's... I knew I shouldn't have made the driveway 4 times bigger... :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
I don't actually fight the snow... I use my ATV & plow and snow-thrower to corral the snow off the lake in my bay and dump it onto my shore, lawn and trail. When all the snow is gone in the area, I might still have around 3 feet of snow! :lol:

Yeah, I'm addicted to snow. Go figure!

:chug:

·
Super Moderator
5,047 Posts
This weekend I need to take some pics of my friends
60" snowthrower on the front of his atv. We will need it
for the 18 or so inches he got at his cabin again.

[attachment=139518:DSCN0214.JPG]

Attachments

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pantera99 @ Nov 18 2009, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ahhhh the Airline tarmack snow-removal equipment... AB, I alway's do a Tim-The-Tool-Man Taylor ...oh oh oh- ohhh ....when I see one...was it Home depot or Lowe's purchase ? $2200 around here.[/b]
Yep, Plowed for the Greater Rochester International Airport at a maximum fee you never thought of, LOL. :lol:

No, I bought it in Pa. where I got my F7 Sno-Pro way back in February 2004. I seen at Lowe's and Home Depot as they only come in 10 HP with 45" Wide...Totally absurd engineering.

Bought mine for $1700 OTD cash. :moon:

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
Heres mine.

[attachment=139540:300_2.jpg]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MRMREZG @ Nov 18 2009, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i use the great state of Louisiana to fight the snow. they do a fine job of keeping that crap out.[/b]
You just need to live up here a few Winter Season's MrMr... down there is to much flooding and you know crap floats...

·
Premium Member
8,741 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RIsnoPRO83 @ Nov 19 2009, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
^-- I see 2 fords in that pic... Excellent![/b]

lol,..yea,...when i was looking for a motorhome,.....
i wouldent consider anything,..unless it had a ford drivetrain.
i also have a ranger and a taurus in the drive:)

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Im loving all the fords, as for me, I just have my T-Cat, Im still pissed that when I bought the plow for my 650 they told me they didnt make a green blade, I said BS, but yet all they would sell me is the yellow one, now Im thinking of buying the new grey diamond plate pattern blade to match my silver cat better, and my blade is getting used up. We were suppose to have a plow blade on our 89 bronco this year but we couldnt get one for a good price.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,047 Posts
Chebys dont need no stinkin plow!
This was my old truck, and I just bullyed it
50 feet up the driveway.

[attachment=139640:pic017.jpg]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alleycat @ Nov 19 2009, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RIsnoPRO83 @ Nov 19 2009, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^-- I see 2 fords in that pic... Excellent![/b]

lol,..yea,...when i was looking for a motorhome,.....
i wouldent consider anything,..unless it had a ford drivetrain.
i also have a ranger and a taurus in the drive:)
[/b][/quote]

:thumbsup: only way to go Alley ... now ya just need a Ford Tractor with Backhoe & bucket loader... To move the HIGHER mounds of Snow oyur going to get..

1 - 20 of 49 Posts