Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great Idea, but sooooo tired of constantly hearing about them. Trying to find videos on any of the other sleds in the 2021 line-up is impossible. I know it is a big Push for Cat to sell them and I think they are pretty cool, but they are not the only sled they are selling this year.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Great Idea, but sooooo tired of constantly hearing about them. Trying to find videos on any of the other sleds in the 2021 line-up is impossible. I know it is a big Push for Cat to sell them and I think they are pretty cool, but they are not the only sled they are selling this year.
There’s a old age device called a Television. Check out some of the snowmobile programs on it, problem is they never give A/C a lot of time; kind of bias! Test rode 3 different Blasts at a demo ride last March, bitch’n little rides! I too would like to see more full length evaluations of the rest of the A/C line up. Be nice if local dealerships ran promotion videos to further promote what there selling. Problem is the General Public has to order in the spring,to receive what they ordered in the fall. Dealerships no longer receive too many “extra sleds” as not to be over stocked with sleds they cannot sell. Promo videos should be viewed in February to give the General Public a chance to see what’s coming down the trails next season. I personally used to evaluate and test ride Moto-X bikes for a well known magazine, our jobs was to nit pick them; the same needs to be done to the world of snowmobiles! All brands need a good spank’n to see what problems arise! Evaluations should be done with aftermarket parts installed as well, see if the parts really claim to be what they truly are! We evaluated a lot of products that were just plain JUNK!! Hope you find the right sled dude!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I wonder if Cat has proper rights to the name, Buell Blast was a Harley product, and everyone knows for every 1 engineer Harley has, they have 20 designers and 40 lawyers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I wonder if Cat has proper rights to the name, Buell Blast was a Harley product, and everyone knows for every 1 engineer Harley has, they have 20 designers and 40 lawyers.
That is like totally funny dude! There’s a bunch of companies doing the same thing, ripping off names from each other. I would really like to see a magazine just spank the b Jesus out of all brands of sleds! I would like to see and hear what issues arise from a good beat’n on the’21 sleds. There were some programs on the tube last spring that did a very brief evaluation of ‘21 A/C sleds; although very brief! I can’t name the programs, were not allowed to support, nor advertise on this site. Do a search of T.V. Snowmobile programs, there’s 3 or 4 still out there; like good luck dude! 😎

1 - 4 of 4 Posts