Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting different tires and want some that will last. I do alot of gravel/paved road rideing, trailand mud. Just wondering what would be the best choice?

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
I agree with Sanny. The bearclaws are one great wearing tire, preform very well on the trails and would be a good choice for you as long as your mudding isn't to extreme. While they are much better then the stockers, in thick mud they will come to their limits and do not clean out well.

Here is a picture of a set of 27" bearclaws that have a little over 7000km's on them with strictly trail riding.
[attachment=67695:100_0863.jpg]

And a set of 22's that I'm guessing have over 10,000km's on them, with pavement riding from way back when it used to be my "daily driver" :lol:
[attachment=67696:100_0865.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I'd have to say Bearclaws or 589's.. Bearclaws would be an easier drive at slower speeds but those 589's will be better in the mud etc... My choice for your type of driving would be the 589's.. Good luck..

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just bought a set of bearclaws 3 weeks ago and tried them out last weekend. They did fine for me, I use them as my mudden tires on stock AC wheels, then I have my stock LE wheels and tires for trail riding when it's dry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts