Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,
Just wanted to letcha know that now with 70 miles on my new 650 V2 Im very happy with it. I did have an oil leak issue which was as some of you said an overfill problem and was taken care of by Cat / my Dealer. I wanted to thank all of you that had answered my questions before I bought it, and all those who shared their opinions / experiences. This is a GREAT site for Cat owners. I used it when I had our Cat Sled, and now w/ the ATV. To anyone w/ a Cat product, or thinking about getting one I have to say from my experience they've been a great product & this site is by far one of the best Cat sites online. Thanks again! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I take good care of my 650V2, (Amsoil in EVERYTHING :D ) and ive had 1200 miles of trouble free riding, until I started monkeying around with the jetting bang your head

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Good news!! Glad to hear that you are satisfied with the V2 so far!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wooza1 @ Jan 27 2007, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This is a GREAT site for Cat owners. I used it when I had our Cat Sled, and now w/ the ATV. To anyone w/ a Cat product, or thinking about getting one I have to say from my experience they've been a great product & this site is by far one of the best Cat sites online. Thanks again! :thumbsup:[/b]
Amen Brother!!! Not worthy:

Getting the bike = great
Having a good dealer = awesome

Finding Arctic Chat = priceless!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts