Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Sweet Video! Looks like you have a couple future Blairs or Tuckers there. You should be proud of them. Thanks for the sweet video!

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
Awsome video :thumbsup:

·
Registered
674 Posts
GREAT video.... well done.

I WISH I started my son at that age...... he's 12 now and wants to race Sno-X..... we'll give it a shot next season......

Great job.......
Enjoy them at that age..... they grow up WAY too fast.....

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (catzr800 @ Apr 12 2007, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I WISH I started my son at that age...... he's 12 now and wants to race Sno-X..... we'll give it a shot next season......

Great job.......
Enjoy them at that age..... they grow up WAY too fast.....[/b]
Let me know if he's going to try any of the RMR events, more than likely we'll be there.
If we are there racing I'll have my trailer that has tools, generator, and heat not that I'll have many spare parts for larger sleds but its a start if problems arise. (at the track they always do)

And

Thank you

·
Registered
674 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shawn @ Apr 12 2007, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (catzr800 @ Apr 12 2007, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great job.......
Enjoy them at that age..... they grow up WAY too fast.....[/b]
Let me know if he's going to try any of the RMR events, more than likely we'll be there.
If we are there racing I'll have my trailer that has tools, generator, and heat not that I'll have many spare parts for larger sleds but its a start if problems arise. (at the track they always do)

And

Thank you
[/b][/quote]

Thanks man......
Keep some 03 440 liquid Sno-Pro parts handy..... :D

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Very cool! How do they race at? And how mods have you done to his sled? So far I have only done the spring on my son's sled and he loves the extra speed over his sister's stock Z120.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Old Cat Man @ Apr 15 2007, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Very cool! How do they race at? And how mods have you done to his sled? So far I have only done the spring on my son's sled and he loves the extra speed over his sister's stock Z120.[/b]
Both my boys race in the stock class's.
Both sleds are stock except for the following changes, all changes apply to both sleds to keep them equal.

Governor bypass spring's (RecMotors)
Jetting: Rec motor adjustable (RecMotors)
Current max RPM: 7350 (both sleds +/- 100 RPM)
Current gearing: 10 tooth clutch, 39 tooth driven.
Optional gearing: 10 tooth clutch, 42 tooth driven and 10 tooth clutch, 44 tooth driven.
AC rear wheel kit's.
Tracks Super Super Loose.
Well lubed chain's.

Have fun thumbguy

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
There's two boys that have to be real proud of themselves. Congrats and great picture. One they will cherish forever I'm sure.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shawn @ Apr 15 2007, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Old Cat Man @ Apr 15 2007, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very cool! How do they race at? And how mods have you done to his sled? So far I have only done the spring on my son's sled and he loves the extra speed over his sister's stock Z120.[/b]
Both my boys race in the stock class's.
Both sleds are stock except for the following changes, all changes apply to both sleds to keep them equal.

Governor bypass spring's (RecMotors)
Jetting: Rec motor adjustable (RecMotors)
Current max RPM: 7350 (both sleds +/- 100 RPM)
Current gearing: 10 tooth clutch, 39 tooth driven.
Optional gearing: 10 tooth clutch, 42 tooth driven and 10 tooth clutch, 44 tooth driven.
AC rear wheel kit's.
Tracks Super Super Loose.
Well lubed chain's.

Have fun thumbguy
[/b][/quote]

Thanks for the info, we might try that next season with my son. I think he is ready.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts