Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into some snowtrackers for a 2019 ZR9000 Turbo. Wondering if semi aggressive or aggressive is recommended.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Done a lot of reading on those a couple years ago, I decided to go another route. Seems like an awful amount of steel to mount to a ski.
Ski runners are always a popular topic on sled forums, and the snow Trackers have had more reports of being dangerous than any ski runner product I've ever read about.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Read on, do your research.........Between my wife and I we have close to 50,000 miles on cats with snow trackers......Never once a dangerous moment........Zero darting......Sled goes where you point it every time......6,000-7,000 miles per set.......Yup, you'll tear the **** out of your trailer floor if you don't have protection......Otherwise, never a single complaint.......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Read on, do your research.........Between my wife and I we have close to 50,000 miles on cats with snow trackers......Never once a dangerous moment........Zero darting......Sled goes where you point it every time......6,000-7,000 miles per set.......Yup, you'll tear the **** out of your trailer floor if you don't have protection......Otherwise, never a single complaint.......
Do you run semi-aggressive or aggressive trackers?

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
I have Sno trackers on my ZR8000lxr. They have about 5 or 6,000mi on them now. I'd still call them good for a while yet even. Zero darting and very good handling with the stock AC skis. I have no complaints about them. Not sure what model they are. I'd buy them again even for how expensive they are. They just last forever.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts