Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1999 z440 sno pro and i am going to buy some handguards because i just put on risers. I have a the stock bars on and im thinking about sportech handguards. Which ones would be my best choise?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Don't know about sportech I've heard they are good, I have acerbis on my sled for 3 years now and to my suprise I have not broke them yet.

·
Registered
780 Posts
While on the topic of Snomobile "$ Bling $" Cat happy ; what do you all think about those shock covers sold on eBay....

--> Link here <--

They look nice, but I've not seen a set on a sled. Rockerdude Any opinions?

(Sorry for the Hijack :oops: )

·
Registered
238 Posts
yeah , i just have the arctic cat handgaurds ... haven't got to ride with them yet but they look good :D .... as far as the shock covers go i got the ones that are called " black flame" off of this site http://storesense2.megawebservers.com/stor...ataloglist.html , haven't put them on yet but im planning on it tomorow... they appear to be of pretty good quality also , ill post some pics
guess ill be bling blingin haha
tom

·
Registered
367 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sysanalyst @ Jan 13 2007, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
While on the topic of Snomobile "$ Bling $" Cat happy ; what do you all think about those shock covers sold on eBay....

--> Link here <--

They look nice, but I've not seen a set on a sled. Rockerdude Any opinions?

(Sorry for the Hijack :oops: )[/b]
I have a pair on my 98 ZR 500 and a pair on my 04 F-Cat and they look great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts