Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been getting SNOWGOER for a little over 15 yrs now and got my new issue today. I've been fortunate enough to ride with the editors in 2005 when the had an article about riding in the Pembina Gorge in NE ND. I was the Trail Coordinator at the time so I got to show them around. Anyhow, I don't want to ruffle their feathers but has anyone noticed the magazine in the last 5yrs. is PRO SKI-DOO!
They must be feeding them some cash or something! Polaris was awarded Snowmobile of The Year for the Rush 600, but when compared in a shootout they pretty much compare everything to the REV. F##K the Rev, I'm tired of reading about this model of sled. They probably felt bad for the other mfg's so they gave it to Polaris this year, which they probably deserve, the Rush is kinda cool. Ski-Doo has had Sled of the year for like what, 7 years? I don't even want to read my mags sometimes because of BEING BOMBARDED BY BOMBARDIER.To people who own them good for you, but what ever, I think they all look the same to me. I just wish SG mag would show the love with the other 3!!!!!

·
Administrator
7,583 Posts
SnowBLOWER is the industries worst magazine in history, as C-Note says, it's toilet paper!
What's Hot= Not snowblower
What's Not = snowblower
SnowTech magazine is by far the best snowmobile magazine in circulation. No shootouts, no best ditch banger shoot outs, they just list all the positives of all the sleds they ride.
Ya have a hard technical problem to figure out? go online and to "ask Ralph" at the snowtech mag's website. Your question will get answered if it gets printed or not.
Wonderful people at that magazines place of business.
Honest people and honest answers.
I shot them an e-mail about aftermarket firecat ski's and although they didn't print the answer in the mag they told me which ski's to purchase for my riding style. Hard to pick one ski maker over another and print it in the mag w/o getting into hot water with potential sponsers. But I got a very straight forward answer and they were right on with their suggestion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts