Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put a set on my 05 kingcat Best thing since sliced bread .they do throw a bit more snow on the intake ventsbut sure keep the boards a lot cleaner.even when they plug up[deep and sticky]one good kick and they are clean.And they do strengthen the boardsI am puting some socks on the intake vents

·
Registered
795 Posts
I have them on my sled as well and love them.
Its hard to ride a sled without them once you have tried them.
The traction I get now is incredible.
No more feet slipping off due to ice build up.
Great product ! :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am a fan, put mine on last week, love them. You have not fully realized the truth in the statement "measure twice cut once" until you get ready to chop a giant hole in your brand new running boards. For a clean professional looking job spend a little time with the grinder and file when you are done cutting, and put in some extra rivets.

TalkAK

·
Registered
133 Posts
I just got back from Wyoming where I got to try out my new snow eliminators. They were awesome, everyone that was with me swore they would have a set before riding in the deep powder. I have a set of the "socks" on my intake vents, they also work very well. I have had them on for two years.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I ordered them from a catalog. (I can't remember which one) They are prefilters made for the 1M.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I got them from J.R. Graham. Part # SP14207. They are 29.95 and worth every penny.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey McFlying, have you got a better lead on eliminators. My dealer want $190 CDN
and it will be 2 weeks before they get here

Thanks
Cam

·
Premium Member
2,954 Posts
I just put a set of the fastlane type on mine & love them! I ride with a few guys with the snow eliminators, they clean easily, but you have to kick them out. Since I got mine I haven't kicked ONCE!!!!!!
they also make the boards a little stiffer & no rivets.

I think the site is flaneinc

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yeah I went to that site and gave them a call but their phone has been disconnected so my faith in them is a bit shakey
so I ordered the Fastlane ones instead

·
Registered
52 Posts
[/quote]
Or we could possibly work something out (keep it clean, [/quote]
Too late my mind was already going :lol:

Thanks for the offer but my fastlane ones should be here in a couple of days
PS the 774 9480 number is the one that is disconnected

:chug:

·
Registered