Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe I should have gotten the snowplow instead of the tree chopper. When I got home from work today, there was 6+ inches of snow in the driveway. :lovewinter: I couldn't get the Olds in the driveway but I couldn't leave half of it in the road either. I got the Cat out and went tearing up and down the driveway, sliding the back end around and managed to tear up the snow enough to get the car in. :catwins FUN!! It'll probably all melt tomorrow though, fun while it lasts. Stay safe all.
JD

·
Registered
297 Posts
We have some snow here in the valley ...not much but it's keeping the dust down ...went on a night run last night with the Club.
(Long Lake Loggers ATV Club ) It was cold :cold: , windy :snow: , light snow but fun :blizzard: even got the wife to go..She had a good time..now is talking about going on the the next Fun Run :oops: Well I may get my 500 sooner this way ....we had ....23 bikes... 5 where Cats woot
SM Cat :cabinsno:

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Measured this morning, the snow totaled about 7 1/2". I'm glad we got it, I'm thinking I should get a plow now. The snow in the driveway turned to ice today and it's a pain trying to get the cars in and out, lots of pushing. I wasted the time that I should have used shoveling this morning by playing on the Cat. Next year I'll have a plow probably and we won't get any snow. That's the way my luck runs.
JD

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Send it all up here, we need it bad for snowmobiling.. I have a plow for mine and have only used it twice so far this year. and I have more miles on the wheeler than I do on the sled this winter so far. We do have about 6-9 inches on the ground in most areas but could use another 3-4 feet to make it feel like a normal winter

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
hey kevin you didnt get any snow?
from friday afternoon to saturday morning we got a foot up in caroga lake....took the sleds for a rip through the campgrounds

they say a storm on wednesday, friday and throughout the weekend

·
Registered
674 Posts
We got a good couple feet here. Eastern end U.P. Mich, trails are just starting to come around good...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts