Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I was wondering the same **** thing! In southern MN, it has rained here for the past 3 days off and on! I bet we had close to 2in. if not more of just rain! Now this morning at about 10:30 it started snowing!!! We had an inch in a half hour! It has let up know.....we are suppose to get 3-4, but will probably melt like every other time! bang your head

·
Read Only
0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (aircatf6 @ Dec 31 2006, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was wondering the same **** thing! In southern MN, it has rained here for the past 3 days off and on! I bet we had close to 2in. if not more of just rain! Now this morning at about 10:30 it started snowing!!! We had an inch in a half hour! It has let up know.....we are suppose to get 3-4, but will probably melt like every other time! bang your head[/b]
you could of had over 20 inches of snow

for those who didnt know this 1 inch of rain= 10 inches of snow !!! bang your head

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ya i knew that! Now at 4 pm it has been snowing all day! We have about 4 inches now!!!! We are suppose to get 6, so hopefully we do. Gonna go ride!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue_nana: :super_happy:

·
Registered
24 Posts
No snow here since first week in December, 8 inches for two days. I got about 70 miles on new mods. None even in the 10 day forcast. 3/4 in rain today and tomorrow 38F. No frost or nothing even in the U.P. :nosnow:

·
Registered
24 Posts
its raining here now but still no @!$#%&* sno havent even got to ride my new f7 yet i dont no what im gunna do w/out some sno !!!! bang your head

·
Registered
201 Posts
We got our first 18" of the white stuff here in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada! Woo Hooo!!!!!!! What a great way to break in the new year! If I am not too hung over I am gonna ride all day tomorrow! Woo Hoo! (Sorry for the guys that don't have snow yet.....)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Done snowing here now. We ended up with about 8+. It is really windy and drifting great! Already put on 30 tonight. The streets in town were not plowed and are awesome to ride on!!!!! Rockerdude

·
Registered
174 Posts
in central ny i was lucky to see the grass was ALMOST covered :angry: ! i bought my sled last year and barely had enough snow to ride on last year! I am gona just hang up my coat there is no reason to wait any longer. when it rains in the coldest month of the year theres something wrong about that.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Fort Kent Maine.............go 2-3 inches early on and it melted, got 7 last week and its staying, supposed to be somemore tuesday/night and some wintry mix on thursday. I'm having a blast though, where the old railroad bed used to be they passed the drag and it packed well. Got some mileage in just going up and down WFO!!!!!!! :sledder: :yo_sup:

·
Registered
309 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (frofro666 @ Dec 31 2006, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
We got our first 18" of the white stuff here in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada! Woo Hooo!!!!!!! What a great way to break in the new year! If I am not too hung over I am gonna ride all day tomorrow! Woo Hoo! (Sorry for the guys that don't have snow yet.....)[/b]
Rode around all day yesterday in that fresh powder.Cant ever remember riding in that much fresh snow at once.Unbelieveable.... Cat happy

·
Registered
283 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (frofro666 @ Jan 1 2007, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
We got our first 18" of the white stuff here in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada! Woo Hooo!!!!!!! What a great way to break in the new year! If I am not too hung over I am gonna ride all day tomorrow! Woo Hoo! (Sorry for the guys that don't have snow yet.....)[/b]
Add that to the snow we've already received and I think we can safely say the season has officially started. More and more trails are being groomed, put on close to 200 miles this past weekend, a lot of them on groomed trails. Any of you guys in the eastern states wanna sell your F7s??? na na AT 600 logged miles this year already, I'm on pace for a banner year. Our group still has our big ride this feb and that should be an easy 600 - 700 miles. Got a call from friends in Ontario and their yammies (incl a new apex) are sitting in the driveway and it was raining. That has to bite large :nosnow: In the meantime it is :cabinsno: :sno: :sledder: :lovewinter: Cat happy Clap Rockerdude slaphappy :blizzard: woot grbanman :dance: :super_happy: :beer_cheers: for us.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts