Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actually we have about 6-8" on the ground right now here in Ishpeming, but warm temps tommorow and Thursday will take some away-not necessarily on the trails, but on the roads. The snow will start Thursday night and continue into next week. John Dee is saying some areas of the UP could pick up 1-2' in the 5-10 day period. :lovewinter: :sno: :sno: :sledder: :snow: :beer_cheers: :sno: thumbguy Cat happy

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
:<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (06SC500EFI @ Jan 2 2007, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Actually we have about 6-8" on the ground right now here in Ishpeming, but warm temps tommorow and Thursday will take some away-not necessarily on the trails, but on the roads. The snow will start Thursday night and continue into next week. John Dee is saying some areas of the UP could pick up 1-2' in the 5-10 day period. :lovewinter: :sno: :sno: :sledder: :snow: :beer_cheers: :sno: thumbguy Cat happy[/b]
:thumbsup: that is some good news, I changed the date of a ride that we were going to do on the 16th to the 24th over by Curtis, have you heard anything good over there?

·
Registered
221 Posts
I sure hope your right. This is getting down right depressing. I have a trip planned for the eastern end of the U.P. on the 12th of January. We need snow over there! bang your head

·
Registered
118 Posts
I doubt that I'll be able to go this weekend, but has the snow went down very much with the warmer weather the last couple days? I would sure like to go if I had the chance.

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mazahs @ Jan 6 2007, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
dont get your hopes up johndee is never right. id belive the whether channel be for him.[/b]
I wouldn't go to that extreme, especially knowing these extended forecasts are next to impossible to predict. It's not like he was wrong on this particular forecast ... it's just going further south. The one thing I've learned is, regardless of who's predicting the weather - I don't bother getting my hopes up too high. Seeing is believing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts