Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Road trip report:

I live in Marquette, MI and drove to Minneapolis today for business. Munising all the way to Marquette has virtually no snow. I did hit enough ridable snow starting from the junction of U.S. 41 and M-28 West. The further west I drove, the more snow there was. The Ironwood area seemed to have the most. Trails looked groomed to me. Lake Gogebic was plent busy with sleds. After Ironwood it died off rather quickly. I feel very sorry for the Duluth riders.

Let's pray for more!

Terry

·
Registered
238 Posts
So theres no snow in Marquette! damn and i was hoping there was, we WAS thinking about trailering over that way to ride a bit since there is nothing here in the Soo. Might just have to trade the sled in on a 4-wheeler, bang your head nah i'll wait it out, it's got to snow some time, just hopefully soon

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just go west for an hour more. Looked nice to me!

Terry

·
Administrator
20,024 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MarcF @ Jan 4 2007, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So theres no snow in Marquette! damn and i was hoping there was, we WAS thinking about trailering over that way to ride a bit since there is nothing here in the Soo. Might just have to trade the sled in on a 4-wheeler, bang your head nah i'll wait it out, it's got to snow some time, just hopefully soon[/b]
hey,, maybe up for a ''sled pooling'' ride? slaphappy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts