Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys, NOT a BIG snow fall, but I got 3 inches of snow right now and still coming down
sure nice to see for a change
but DARN I am WAY behind on getting all my TO DO's before winter done
I got a LOT of things left to do, funny how, you know its coming , yet still forget to get stuff done before hand LOL

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Dug out my snowplow the other day, used it to flatten out 8 yards of gravel, ready for everything now.:grin BTW, was down your way a couple weeks ago, drove down to Lancaster to pick up a car. Pretty state, but way to crowded for my hillbilly taste, hehe.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dug out my snowplow the other day, used it to flatten out 8 yards of gravel, ready for everything now.:grin BTW, was down your way a couple weeks ago, drove down to Lancaster to pick up a car. Pretty state, but way to crowded for my hillbilly taste, hehe.
well, the town I live in only has 36 homes in the entire town, one road and its a dead end one way only road, surrounded by about 20,000
acres of land on all sides of me minus them few homes>
so I hear you, I ain't into the crowded living life at all either LOL

here's a pic of whats left of snow from yesterday, its still cold here 34 , but calling for near 50 tomorrow, so will be all gone soon I am sure and a muddy mess to work in ??

Friday there calling for lot teens and a high of 28, which should firm the mud up till it warms up[ again LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
That looks like the stuff that ends up down your neck when you brush a tree limb, haha. So far no snow in our forecast, but Friday is supposed to get down to +10F OR +4F wind chill. Had the 13 year old battery tested in my Ram, today, it failed, better get that replaced asap.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah thats exactly what that snow did all day here while I was working on crap out side, got more snow down my back than I cared for, and then as it warmed up, nothing but drip drip drip on me as well was soaked after a few hours outside today!

it did get cold here tonight, about 24 right now and supposed to drop down to about 15, and then up again tomorrow close to 50, and super cold on Friday??
this up and down on temps just sucks , I hate it any ways
wish we had more normal weather, cool in fall cold in winter HOT in summer and wet and warm in spring?

not all temps all yr as we do now< just no rhyme or reason to temps any more!

·
Registered
1 Posts
well guys, NOT a BIG snow fall, but I got 3 inches of snow right now and still coming down
sure nice to see for a change
but DARN I am WAY behind on getting all my TO DO's before winter done
I got a LOT of things left to do, funny how, you know its coming , yet still forget to get stuff done before hand LOL
Changing your tires out can be a monster of a job, and I know a lot of us don't want to blow money and time taking it to a shop. Check out the Beadbuster tool (BeadBuster: Easily Change Your Tires Anywhere! Bead Breaker Tools) -- you can change a tire in minutes, and one tool (about $100) will last you years to come.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Changing your tires out can be a monster of a job, and I know a lot of us don't want to blow money and time taking it to a shop. Check out the Beadbuster tool (BeadBuster: Easily Change Your Tires Anywhere! Bead Breaker Tools) -- you can change a tire in minutes, and one tool (about $100) will last you years to come.
I don't ever change tires unless I get a flat while traveling and even then, get free roadside assistance>> so??
not sure why you added this, but OK LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts