Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D We have some snow in western Maine. Mercer dragged trails yesterday. Eustis has been dragging too. Lots of snow (15-20 inches) along the border. Will be taking the boys to Parmachene tomarrow to ride logging roads.

Had a great time at the Black Mtn. Hill climb last weekend. The boys did well for thier firs time with stock sleds. Another one coming on the 22nd of Jan.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pantera99 @ Dec 19 2009, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Great to hear.... You out in the County ? or talking Allegash[/b]
Franklin, Somerset and Oxford counties. Western mountains. They have snow in "the County" as well. My brother lives in Portage Lake.

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rpierce1212 @ Dec 19 2009, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pantera99 @ Dec 19 2009, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great to hear.... You out in the County ? or talking Allegash[/b]
Franklin, Somerset and Oxford counties. Western mountains. They have snow in "the County" as well. My brother lives in Portage Lake.
[/b][/quote]

My Buddy ( nieghbor ) Ride's with cousin & friends up there ... take a week off to ride... Goes to Portage also. Last year think March 2nd week... they got Dumped on Big time...didn't ride one day to much snow... ridin up Ft. Kent area and Madawaska ... Summers on Sebago.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We put on 70 miles in the Rangeley area this weekend. The railroad tracks and some truck roads are groomed north of Oquossoc(as far as the Morton cutoff road). The side roads were a lot of fun, unbroken powder about 12" deep. Calling for more snow tonight and tomarrow (3-6) not enough snow to do much away from the roads but still a lot of fun. Jackman/Spencer area has about 16" on the ground, gonna head up that way this weeknd. :D

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rpierce1212 @ Dec 22 2009, 07:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
We put on 70 miles in the Rangeley area this weekend. The railroad tracks and some truck roads are groomed north of Oquossoc(as far as the Morton cutoff road). The side roads were a lot of fun, unbroken powder about 12" deep. Calling for more snow tonight and tomarrow (3-6) not enough snow to do much away from the roads but still a lot of fun. Jackman/Spencer area has about 16" on the ground, gonna head up that way this weeknd. :D[/b]
Great...Have a good ride.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (catf1000s/p @ Dec 28 2009, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
plenty of snow here in the county, ft kent[/b]
Good! We'll be up to my brothers in Portage week after next. He said they had over two feet up there right now.

Hope we get a significant storm down here in Franklin County this weekend. We have about a foot now, would like two more on top of it. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts