Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

snow conditions deadwood

7K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  sibbs 
#1 ·
Supposed to head out towards deadwood first weekend in Feb, anyone know if they're riding in the black hills yet?

#2 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sibbs @ Jan 10 2007, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Supposed to head out towards deadwood first weekend in Feb, anyone know if they're riding in the black hills yet?[/b]
They have been getting snow this last week surposed to be grooming every night now. I will be out there that same weekend riding leaving thursday the first going to ride the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of feb.

#3 ·
Got back from Deadwood, been out there since Thursday 2/1/07. I wasn't expecting much snow and was plesantly surprised. We were able to ride out of the Super 8 motel right out of deadwood. It was the thinnest heading out of town but once you got into the hills the trails were very good. They really were on top of the grooming. Cold temps also helped keep the trails set up. 2 days of excellent riding. Even was enough snow to get off the trails for a little. I'd go back, we left alot of trails unridden yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.