Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally decided on how I wanted to run my snorks. Some of you may remember that I had hidden snorks from riding in Maine and then went with with a half hearted version until I decided what I wanted to do. Many people have run the three snorks up behind the radiator. I liked the look but it was way to crowded and I couldn't get the 2" runs and the 1 1/2" to fit in there. I also wanted to be able to service the machine without having to cut the snorks out after sealing them up. So the next option was to cut plastic.

Now, where to run them to. Here is the final spots for the V2 snorks. I also wanted to keep the inside fenders in use as well so I tried to keep everything tight and of course removeable, yet still sealed. Here is what I came up with. This is 99% finished, the air intake will be get tightened up a bit with a collar on the plastic, but I need to drop the machine off this morning to get the brake lines replaced at the dealer. I haven't sealed the p-trap /u tops on, so I can change their directions if I want.

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
Looks good.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts