Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was screwing around in the garage today dreaming of riding and thinking of how I could fix my jetting problem. Not really a problem but make it better. In the winter Im always a bit to lean and run a 1.5 reducer on it that makes it to rich in winter but better than to lean so thats what I have been doing. I took my extra spark arrestor from the hmf exhaust and used it as a screen on the snorkle. I drove it up and down my driveway a bit and it runs better this way with better throttle response and more power! COOL! It also blocks out any large debry from getting in. Easy to clean also if it gets dirty. One screw clamp and my top peice of snorkle comes off. what do you think? how does it look? Am i an Idiot?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Looks good. How about making somthing out of an outwears filter. That would help keep the water out and some more of the dust.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
100 hours though on it. I drive real slow at 6.6mph! Its hard to go fast in the mud. I have three quads I spread my time over equally so they dont feel left out. :)
Outerwears isnt a bad idea but I had that laying around and it fit so perfectly so what the hell i figured.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Nice job. Good idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.