Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new member. Just bought a 2017 altrrra 700 xt looking to snorkel it before spring but having a hard time finding any kits online anyone know where I might have some better luck?

Thanks in advance

·
Administrator
35,402 Posts
Home Depot !! Build your own it’s a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
try using the search function under tools. snorkels are probably in the top 5 topics discussed here.

+1 with doorfx's suggestion though... I think mine cost a whopping 25$ to make...

·
Premium Member
1,982 Posts
all teh machines are gong to snorkel roughly the same way. Just search and get some ideas on what you need and start cutting.. Price your plumbing parts, where i live i have a shop that all they do is plumbing parts. The price was less than half of going to hardware store. Got maby $10 into mine but i only snorkeled the intake and belt intake.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys I'm new member. Just bought a 2017 altrrra 700 xt looking to snorkel it before spring but having a hard time finding any kits online anyone know where I might have some better luck?

Thanks in advance
Wondering if you ever completed your snorkel kit and how it went; I also have a new alterra xt

·
Administrator
35,402 Posts
Did you buy or make one?

·
Administrator
35,402 Posts
Are you going to? If you build it , take pics please

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
Cvaught1021
Arctic Cat Forum
Arctic Cat forum is a community to discuss Arctic Cat 400, 440, 500, 650, snowmobiles, sleds, ATV's and more. Join the fun!
Full Forum Listing