Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I weigh about 165 lbs and I found that I cannot bottom my snopro suspension at all. I put my springs on the softest setting, turned down the front shock as much as possible, took the coupler blocks right out. The thing is still stiff as hell and rides like a lumber wagon. I was hitting huge square edged moguls and still could not bottom it.

Obviously WAY too stiff....what has everyone done get these things to ride more civil??? Do you have to revalve or are there some other tricks to soften this thing up?

For reference purposes, the sled is an 04 F6 EFI Snopro.

·
Registered
597 Posts
CC thats what the sno pro is made for! you dont want to bottom it out.

Get yourself some shocks from a f7 standard...

·
Registered
261 Posts
Not much you can do other than the things you've already tried. Gonna have to start thinking about revalving the shocks and possibly some new springs. You should be able to pick up some low mileage used rear springs from a standard for cheap. I got a spare set from a guy that took them off a brand new sled for $20.

I've also been told that you can move the spring slides back on the rails about 1-2 inches by drilling some new holes in the rails. This is supposed to make the rear springs more progressive. Got that info from a very respected and well known suspension tuner.

·
Registered
160 Posts
ive got some std springs from my f6. only about 300 miles on them. trade for your snowpro springs??? i put bigboy springs on mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts