Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i heard that the sno pros from 2002-2003 were only sold to certain people, and what makes them so cool, i just got one and have not even driven it yet but ive heard so much hype about this sled, new arctic cat owner

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
All 440 Sno Pro's are being sold only to Team Arctic Factory sponsored racers, with the exception of the following years: 1993-97 and in 1998, AC built a consumer version of the Sno Pro.

The reason why the sleds are so cool is because they have the highest HP rating, lightest 440 sled, best suspension (Front/rear) and most innovative in regards to design and technology and is the winningest race sled since it's introduction in 1993.

Happy trails from Cambridge Bay, Nunavut

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
nope the rules for wpsa racing are they have to be a production sled they have to make and sell so many of the sled to race them so lets say they have to make 600 they would sell like 200 to the public and give the rest to the factory racers
if the factory racer gets like 3 or 4 and only wants 2 or 3 sleds he can sell them to wh0oever he wants

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx guys i appreciate the input i look forward to riding the trails with this sweet sled i didnt know this snowmobile had that much racing history, also a little bonus there is tucker hibbert's signature on the dash

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
thata boy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts