Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ,I just took out my rear skid to do a checkover and rebuild. I just bought this sled and it has a 144" 2" lug track. It is a 03 f7 converted to 144" skid and has 9 tooth drivers and sno pro drop bracket. The track is rubbing on the front suspension arm(rear suspension) top where the 2 loops weld on the arm (to keep the track from rubbing on the front shock mount). It looks like that front arm should be lowered in the tunnel to keep this from happening. What is the correct fix? Also the front arm mount holes are worn oblong is there a fix for this? Please help!! I dunno

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I was looking in my tunnel and there is a steel bracket riveted in the tunnel where the front ,rear suspension arm bolts and it has a hole lower than the drilled one that isn't drilled threw the aluminum I think if I drilled this hole out using the steel brace as a guide it would fix both my issues(lower my front suspension arm so the track doesn't rub and new round hole to bolt suspension to eliminating the oblonged hole). Any thoughts? Is this right or wrong? I dunno

·
Registered
85 Posts
The track will always rub on those loops, it will not matter what you do they will always be in contact with the track

1 - 5 of 5 Posts