Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 03 sno pro with all stock suspension. i was wondering how to make it handle better, going around corners the inside ski lifts up to much so i have to go slow so i dont tip over, do they all do this or is there something i can do to make it better?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Buy a heavy duty sway bar. Its a solid bar, no taper or any thing. Add 4 wheel kit to rear. Both of these will improve your trail riding dramatically. Or you could atleast stiffen your front shocks up and sacrifice small bump compliancy for a little better turning.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I know i had the same problem with my 05 snow pro i just slackned the front shock on the rear suspension and it made a BIG difference!! Slackned just enough to just twist the spring by hand.More weight on the skies.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
yup, the 5/8th sway bar, the front shock of the rear skid tightened just enought to set a little bit of pre-load on the spring(to keep it from flopping around) the back tension blocks on medium or high and the front springs crancked up to about half or a bit more... should corner well, also good backshifing in the secondary helps bring the front down. what spring and helix are you running.. i assume just stock skis and 6" to 8" wear bars

1 - 5 of 5 Posts