·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats this slide mod that everyone is doing????? I dunno

·
Registered
28 Posts
taking the nedal dafram out then the hole that in=s next to were the nedal and drilling it out with a 1/4 inch drillbit the the spring that is in the nedal you cut 4 coils off of it. go to highlifter.com they have pics. i did it and i notised mor of a gain ot of that then my clutch kit

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JABBER_BOXX_4 @ Dec 20 2009, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
taking the nedal dafram out then the hole that in=s next to were the nedal and drilling it out with a 1/4 inch drillbit the the spring that is in the nedal you cut 4 coils off of it. go to highlifter.com they have pics. i did it and i notised mor of a gain ot of that then my clutch kit[/b]
Spell much?

vtcatman is correct, it is 1/8 drill bit. Make sure you do not drill the center hole, it is the hole that is offset from the middle.

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mitchell87 @ Dec 20 2009, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JABBER_BOXX_4 @ Dec 20 2009, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
taking the nedal dafram out then the hole that in=s next to were the nedal and drilling it out with a 1/4 inch drillbit the the spring that is in the nedal you cut 4 coils off of it. go to highlifter.com they have pics. i did it and i notised mor of a gain ot of that then my clutch kit[/b]
Spell much?

vtcatman is correct, it is 1/8 drill bit. Make sure you do not drill the center hole, it is the hole that is offset from the middle.
[/b][/quote]

LOL. Took some imagination to figure out didn't it. LOL He needs "Firefox" with its build in spell checker in order to sound credible in my opinion. Spelling lesson for the day; Drillbit=Drill Bit, Nedal=Needle. Dafram=Diaphragm, Notised= Noticed, Mor=More, Ot=Out LOL

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I'm in tears OMG y'all r phuny. :rofl: :rofl: :wtf:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wyo_H1_Cat @ Dec 21 2009, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mitchell87 @ Dec 20 2009, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JABBER_BOXX_4 @ Dec 20 2009, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spell much?

[/b][/quote]

LOL. Took some imagination to figure out didn't it. LOL He needs "Firefox" with its build in spell checker in order to sound credible in my opinion. Spelling lesson for the day; Drillbit=Drill Bit, Nedal=Needle. Dafram=Diaphragm, Notised= Noticed, Mor=More, Ot=Out LOL
[/b][/quote]

HaHa classic. :lol:

·
Registered
258 Posts
know, ceriusly du u no how 2 du this? & du u hav picks? :D

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
How much longer did it take you to puposely spell like that? And seriously there is an awesome write up on highlifter.

·
Registered
258 Posts
not much longer, who said purposly? :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts