Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS WEDNESDAY AT 9 OR 9:30 THEY ARE SHOWING OUR RACE FROM TEXAS. OUR RED V-MAX 4 VS. BLUE APEX ON THE JUICE! THIS WAS A GREAT TIME, HOPEFULLY THEY WILL HAVE MORE SLED RACES IN THE FUTURE. DON'T MISS IT!!! slomo :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Seen A preview the other day Its Going to be pretty wild... Thnks For the reminder :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
I read the arcticle in one of the snow mags..was great until they told me the outcome...that pissed me off..but I'll still watch it...sounds like it was awsome

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
a vmax-4... that should be fun too watch.... did they do alot of taping of technical stuff, or other sled races??

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cweinzatl35 @ Mar 26 2007, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
a vmax-4... that should be fun too watch.... did they do alot of taping of technical stuff, or other sled races??[/b]
NOT REALLY, THEY HAD JEFF SIMONS TURBO RX1 THERE DOING AN EXHIBITION RUN TRYING TO RUN IN THE 7'S, THAT SLED IS SICK!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
ewww both Yamaha's, and the loser is wearing a HCS hat :p

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Wow!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I read this post to late................ caught the last 2 minutes............F%#K

BM...

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
[attachment=67670:pro_Line__2_.jpg]<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tomcat-1 @ Mar 28 2007, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Why did the guys in blue change drivers?[/b]
The first blue YAMMI was "THE" World record holder SIMON'S CPR TURBO (7.97/171MPH) driven by Dan Wade. They were there for an exhibition run only.
BTW... Would you like one ?? Only $40,000.00

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tomcat-1 @ Mar 28 2007, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Seems the guys with the red sled need to adjust the suspension to keep the front from hopping.[/b]
you know i noticed that too

but more weight he puts on the front, less he's hooking up in the rear and he mentioned he was spinning

doesn't look like he was getting much of a good burn out though

i also don't get why he wasn't running the groove???

anyway it was neat seeing sleds on the show

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tomcat-1 @ Mar 28 2007, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nope, got my own $28k project, 143.283 mph (no NOS or air pump) in 1000'[/b]
Yea, I saw that on the CMSA website, congrats. I still shake my head everytime I read the MPH Anderson runs with his 440 (131+/1000') Looks like he broke his old world record again this year.

·
Registered
976 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Yea, I saw that on the CMSA website, congrats. I still shake my head everytime I read the MPH Anderson runs with his 440 (131+/1000') Looks like he broke his old world record again this year.[/b]
Thanks, just wish I had some time to tune the thing. Alot of records broken, Al ran a 122 something with his F7, unreal!

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nsnp44 @ Mar 29 2007, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
is that a imp f7 that went 122[/b]
Yes improved stock 700
World record for stock 700 was set again this year on a FIRECAT also. 114.9/1000'
If I was a betting man I would guess they were both CARB/CHAINCASE sleds

1 - 20 of 21 Posts