Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
Growing up from 1985-1996 I had
All Kawasaki standups
650sx
750sx
Then in 1996 bought a Seadoo XP the banana colored 800. I sold the xp in 2010 for a boat. I should of kept it as it was a blast to ride.
If you ride a stand up ski for 8 months..your legs turn into tree trunks; I used to race M-X bikes for a living so keeping my legs in top shape was a must. Plus it was the only sport that I was allowed to do under my contract with the manufacturer I raced for. 750sx is the cat鈥檚 meow..lots of mods still available in the aftermarket! Pandemic keeps me from going back to L.A. where my skis are... trying to find a 2 stroke ski here is impossible, they really never took off here in popularity...like a total bummer dude! 馃く

Registered
Led Zeppelin For Me!! I love having "Bonzo" bash away as I rip through the woods.

I also like Metal when I ride: Otep, Nothingface, Mushroomhead, Slayer, Etc.....

I like to play a little too. Rockerdude
Cool color blue set.... I'm 63 and put a set in my basement for exercise LOL.... Not to good at it yet, last time I use to play was in my Teens LOL... So I tried a easy song below in Video to try, not great but close LOL.. I'll keep trying....

Registered
Very cool videos! I don鈥檛 own any boats...but I own 3 Kawasaki stand-up Jet-Skis that are back in L.A. One has been modified just for freestyle tricks..triple bilge pumps keeps the hull from filling full off sea water. The other two are 2 stroke models.. before Kawasaki went to those stupid 4 strokes...I love my lightweight 2 strokes!

LA ? California? Salt water ? Those engines ok with that ?

Registered
LA ? California? Salt water ? Those engines ok with that ?
I have to flush them out with fresh water after every ride, or yes they will be full of salt! I do it at the boat launch, it鈥檚 not free but it saves me the headache of doing it at home and keeps the neighborhood comity quiet about noise levels. Encino has a strict policy about noise levels emitted by recreational vehicles, tuning my moto cross bikes and my twin girls bikes I do at Kawasaki鈥檚 R&D department; same goes for the sleds.. dude鈥檚 at R&D used to tease me about having a Suzuki power plant in my older Cats.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts