Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone listen to music as they rid ei like to listen to heavy metal with my ipod as im ditchbangin makes me more agresive ie. pantera metallica rob zombie

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
sleddin music. thats my everyday music. Old school metallica the new stuff sucks. Pantera, Slayer, Earth Crisis, and some other old school metal bands. I like some new stuff but they dont get heavy like the old stuff. I am a metal head. :chug:

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
I used to listen to music when riding my motorcycle, till I got a ticket from the cops :( something about having to be able to hear if a emergency vehicle is comeing or something.
However when I did I made mixed music tapes (was a walkman not a ipod)

AC/DC
Steppenwolf (guess which song)
Bob Seager and the Silver Bullet Band
Old Metallica
Beach Boys
Public Enemy
Ice T

whatever I felt like listening to at the moment

·
Registered
199 Posts
Led Zeppelin For Me!! I love having "Bonzo" bash away as I rip through the woods.

I also like Metal when I ride: Otep, Nothingface, Mushroomhead, Slayer, Etc.....

I like to play a little too. Rockerdude

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
TED THE NUGE NUGENT
METALLICA
STATIC-X
ATMOSPHERE
LED ZEPPLIN
DR. DRE
GARTH BROOKS
O.A.R.
DISPATCH
MARSHALL TUCKER BAND
GODSMACK

And a few others. I like a variety!

·
Registered
468 Posts
I can't listen to anything becuase my portable 8-tract player is'nt loud enough to hear over the pantera(I can't afford an ipod). If i could listen to something I think slowride would be most fitting

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
I like Black Label Society,
Kill Switch Engage (on many of the sled dvds )
Ozzy, Metallica, Disturbed, Nugent.
If all else fails TRIPPLE TRIPPLE TRIPPLE! ( best song: Idle)
Overandout........

·
Registered
66 Posts
Seeing all those bands, is like looking at my music collection. Here is National band that I happen to be friends with. If you like all that stuff that was mentioned here, check these guys out...they've toured with COC, Motorhead, Black Label Society, etc...

Brand New Sin

·
Administrator
39,129 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
I drink beers, so rather listen to music when I build stuff. If on sled I rather hear the engine.... No Beers on sled etc.....
HELLYEAH - Alcohaulin' Ass

·
Registered
527 Posts
I drink beers, so rather listen to music when I build stuff. If on sled I rather hear the engine.... No Beers on sled etc.....
HELLYEAH - Alcohaulin' Ass

Very cool videos! I don’t own any boats...but I own 3 Kawasaki stand-up Jet-Skis that are back in L.A. One has been modified just for freestyle tricks..triple bilge pumps keeps the hull from filling full off sea water. The other two are 2 stroke models.. before Kawasaki went to those stupid 4 strokes...I love my lightweight 2 strokes!

·
Registered
2019 ZR 8000 LE ES 137x1.25" studs, Dual 6", BD-xtreme: Billet Heads, Y-pipe, Blk OPS Can & V3R Reed
22 Posts
Very cool videos! I don’t own any boats...but I own 3 Kawasaki stand-up Jet-Skis that are back in L.A. One has been modified just for freestyle tricks..triple bilge pumps keeps the hull from filling full off sea water. The other two are 2 stroke models.. before Kawasaki went to those stupid 4 strokes...I love my lightweight 2 strokes!
Growing up from 1985-1996 I had
All Kawasaki standups
650sx
750sx
Then in 1996 bought a Seadoo XP the banana colored 800. I sold the xp in 2010 for a boat. I should of kept it as it was a blast to ride.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts