Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I took my sled for a ride today and it seems to me that one side is higher than the other by a few inchs.... now I have this odd feeling its not going to turn out good. I am starting to think I was sold a lemon.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just ran out with a tape measure, from the top of the spinde houseing to the top underside of the fender on the right side is 1 1/2 inchs the other side is almost 4 inchs.... Nothing looks bent or anything. I think it froze or something but not sure... I dont see any grease fittings or anything either but I will take a better look when I get home from school, we had a 2 hr late start from the snow storm and I got about 1 1/2 left.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Went out again to make a thorough look, everything seems pretty well I think it might just be the surface its on. I compared both sides and the only thing I see different is the lower side A arm is pointing up on an angle a bit but not bent. I am pretty sure its just the surface angle its on... wow I kinda feel stupid if this is the problem.

·
Registered
275 Posts
3 posts and I still don't understand you question??? At least let us know the sled you have.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well if u look to the side of my post its says my sled. But for those that dont look there I have a 1996 zrt 600. The snowmobile itself has nothing to do with my question. My question was why is one side of my sled lower than the other by a good 3 inchs. I assumed it was the hill angle it was on or the ammount of snow. But I have solved this.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CodyG @ Jan 15 2007, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well if u look to the side of my post its says my sled. But for those that dont look there I have a 1996 zrt 600. The snowmobile itself has nothing to do with my question. My question was why is one side of my sled lower than the other by a good 3 inchs. I assumed it was the hill angle it was on or the ammount of snow. But I have solved this.[/b]
And here I thought you were talking about your 73 Polaris.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts