Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anbody have a picture of their crossfire from the side with them sitting on it? I'm considering one but I'm curious how high the seat is. I'm a sportbike rider and I would really like to be able to grip the tank with my knees like I do on the crotch rocket. I think it would make fast trail riding a lot better. My 99 ZR isn't cutting it right now.

·
Registered
184 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JLight @ Jan 14 2007, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Anbody have a picture of their crossfire from the side with them sitting on it? I'm considering one but I'm curious how high the seat is. I'm a sportbike rider and I would really like to be able to grip the tank with my knees like I do on the crotch rocket. I think it would make fast trail riding a lot better. My 99 ZR isn't cutting it right now.[/b]
I don't have a pic but I went from a 99 ZR500 to the XF7 and loved the change. You are able to hug the tank with your legs. I have also rode the Rev's and like the XF alot better. You will not be disapointed with the change. It may take a few miles to get used to the difference though.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I would highly recommend the change. I went from 01 zr800 the 06 700 crossfire, night and day diff. I'am 6'5" and love this sled. It does handle different through the corners but a much better all around ride IMO. I would say the zr has the corners hands down, but if you like to ride hard the crossfire is hard sled to beat. You'll just have to take it eazy in the corners until you get the hang of it. Like to pull the front up with hard excelleration out corners due to weight and 136" track.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts