1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Reactions: team sidewinder

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts

I'm not much of a mudder, but I respect power and this beast has it. How does the MudPro compare overall? I've never seen a stock machine power through mud like this, before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOWRTf-Nx5s
From everything I have heard of this ostacruiser, none of his stuff is even remotely stock. Not saying they aren't cool vids just saying they aren't stock.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
The can ams have a lot of power, rev quicker, and can be modded to hell and back. The video of the thundercat pushing the can am out is the one I like the best. That ostacruiser dude and his guys are insane too- but those machines have more money into them than you want to know.

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
most the osta boys are running nothing more then stock engine....slip on pipe and qsc primary and stm secondary. Of course tires and spring spacers and all the other goodies.

I have more money in mods then some of them and they have over double the hp....can am is where its at right now

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I don't necessarily disagree- but I saw ost's next build laid out on the floor and it is tremendous. Can ams have the hp- no doubt- and are a good machine, but you can't deny how awesome it was to watch the thundercat push that ham outta the mud-!!

Given enough money- anything is possible with a creative & educated mind...

I would like to see AC make a twin cyl, 1200cc fuel injected machine, with a pinion brake, remote res shocks, solid bushings, snorke'd over the handlebars, remote rad, 4.0 geared machine about 54 inches wide with 18 inches of ground clearance- with an ecu that has a switch like the vdi. Mild or wild. Oh yeah- and traditional arctic cat plastics with a panther lighting option. What do you think? Would that put everyone to bed (for at least a year or so)? You pick the wheel and tire combo...

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I test drove the Maverick Xrs and the power is unbelievable. It also rides and handles really good to. Only thing that stopped me from buying it was its not 50" wide so it's useless here in WI.

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
I don't necessarily disagree- but I saw ost's next build laid out on the floor and it is tremendous. Can ams have the hp- no doubt- and are a good machine, but you can't deny how awesome it was to watch the thundercat push that ham outta the mud-!!

Given enough money- anything is possible with a creative & educated mind...

I would like to see AC make a twin cyl, 1200cc fuel injected machine, with a pinion brake, remote res shocks, solid bushings, snorke'd over the handlebars, remote rad, 4.0 geared machine about 54 inches wide with 18 inches of ground clearance- with an ecu that has a switch like the vdi. Mild or wild. Oh yeah- and traditional arctic cat plastics with a panther lighting option. What do you think? Would that put everyone to bed (for at least a year or so)? You pick the wheel and tire combo...
Even ostas new gade has no internal motor work...still just qsc primary and stm secondary and dominator exhaust and their programmer. There are very few of them that have any internal motor changes.

Honestly they just need to get the hp to the ground...the wild cat x is 90+ that would make a perfect atv spec....add it to a short frame mudpro, id rather 3.6 gears but the rest i agree...tires should be outlaws without a doubt...can ams on with gorilla, cat needs to pony up and join the mud game with can am.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts