Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put new springs on my 1999 sno pro and I thinks its still soft for my kind of riding. I can push down on the back end and Almost compress the back end all the way but it still rebounds all the way. Is it time to get the swhocks recharged?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
SPRINGS TOO SOFT ON A SNO PRO???????? find that hard to belieave. I would re charge the shocks it makes a HUGE difference in everything on that sled. Handling, ride and speed. People wanna stick all there money in the motor MOST OF TIME its a waste if your shocks are junk and the sled cant transfer weight correctly cause of either set up or the shocks being bad. I would find someone to charge the shocks. Deycore.com check out the website thats where I been getting alot of my shock stuff to rebuild shocks.

·
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i just put new springs on and i have no idea where they came from so that could be it.

·
Premium Member
2,057 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (teamgreen2 @ Nov 7 2009, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Deycore.com check out the website thats where I been getting alot of my shock stuff to rebuild shocks.[/b]

I have used deycore.com a few times. Great service.

·
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow just realized I live down the street from that guy and was telling my dad that I should run down there and see whats up.

Talk about a small world

1 - 5 of 5 Posts