Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get some skis shipped off to a 4M member here, but cannot seem to find a box they'll fit in. The post office won't let me ship them without a box.

Any suggestions on where to find a box that would hold skis?

I'm sure the 4M member who bought them is anxious to get them. I would be.

Thanks.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Our hospital will give out boxes from medicine shipping but I dont know if its the same around u :p. Other wise u could just cut open a few card board boxes and wrap the skis in newspaper than wrap the card board around the skis and tape it all together. Just a thought :p

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wired1 @ Mar 20 2007, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I need to get some skis shipped off to a 4M member here, but cannot seem to find a box they'll fit in. The post office won't let me ship them without a box.

Any suggestions on where to find a box that would hold skis?

I'm sure the 4M member who bought them is anxious to get them. I would be.

Thanks.[/b]
If you can't find the exact size box, try modifying a couple of boxes by cutting and tapping them together.

I have done this a number of times and if you cut and tape carefully it will be sturdy and won't look too bad.

Other wise the hunt is on.. Florescent bulb boxes cut down to size might work.

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts
UPS store. :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
695 Posts
go to your local grocery store and ask, if they don't give them to you i'll be very suprised you'll just have to cut them up and make a extra long box

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.